2007年7月30日月曜日

Politics and International Relations

The United Nations (UN) is the key organization to promote and maintain world peace. Research the UN in the library or on the internet. If you were working for the UN, which job would like to have using your English abilities? Why?

If I work at the United Nations I would like to work for UNICEF because I want to help children in the world. I want to do everything I can for children. There are many children who don’t have someone to take care of them, and there are always a lot of things people can do for children in this huge world. We can read books for children who are struggling with illness. We can tell funny stories to children who live in hospital. We can draw portraits for children who have never had their face drawn. I want to make them smile.

2 件のコメント:

Luna さんのコメント...

I know you are really kind person, so I know you can do that!!!

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Do you know that a famous Japanese person (ogata-san) was head of UNICEF? Maybe you can do this job someday. All you need is passion!