2007年5月24日木曜日

Greeting

How do you greet people in your life? Is it different for different people? Why?
It depends on who I am greeting. When I greet people who are older than me I will try to be polite to show respect. When I greet people who are close to me I will not try to be polite, I will just say what I want to tell them because it is more important to tell them how happy I am to see my friends than to show respect. And I usually say hello to people who I don’t know because we met in my life even we don’t know each other.
I want to treasure our encounter, so I will say hello to everybody I meet.

Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?
Yes, I touch people when I talk to them, but of course it depends on the person. I do this especially with close female friends. It is because there is no way to show them how happy I am to talk or see them. I have some guy friends who are like brothers to me. I can touch them also when I talk to them, but I usually don’t touch guys. Of course I don’t touch very old people or people who are not close to me. To touch or to do something like that sometimes helps me to tell my feelings for them more than words.

3 件のコメント:

sunny さんのコメント...

I agree with you. I touch people when I talk to them, too. I can relax when I touch. I think touching action is one of communication with body, don't you think?

yellow dress さんのコメント...

I sometimes communicate with elderly people with tender touch. It is one of good ways of communication to feel familiar with them. My grandmother often touch me, and I also do so.

nyaa さんのコメント...

Thanks for reading, sunny.
Yes, I think so too. For example, hugging have wonderful power to tell our feeling!! Did you know that?? ^^

Thanks for reading, yellow dress.
Yes, that's true. Touching usually give us comfortableness.